Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A want-to-try recipe from Best of Country Cooking.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup broccoli floret, finely chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended.
- Stir in broccoli.
- Shape into a ball and roll in bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 2-1/2 cups.