Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From TOH Fall Cookbook. Sent in by Tamara Rickard. You can sub your favorite herbs for the pepper. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli floret
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- assorted cracker
- Let cream cheese soften.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and pepper until blended.
- Stir in broccoli.
- Shape into a ball and roll in bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Take out 15 minutes before serving.
- Spread on crackers and enjoy!