1/4 Photos of Bacon Breakfast Souffles
This recipe comes from a Pillsbury recipe card book. They are pretty easy to whip up. The original recipe says to make these in a Texas sized muffin tin but I don't have one so I used my smaller ramekins instead. It worked out just fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Lightly grease 4 Texas muffin cups.
- 3Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles.
- 4Lightly press or roll each into 6in squares.
- 5Press 1 square into each of the greased muffin cups.
- 6Fold over edges and crimp (like a pie crust).
- 7Set aside.
- 8In a medium bowl, beat eggs, whipping cream, and pepper until blended.
- 9Set aside.
- 10In a 10in skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- 11Cook bell pepper in butter 1-2 minutes until just tender.
- 12Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- 13Scramble eggs until about half are cooked through.
- 14Immediately remove from heat.
- 15Stir in half of the bacon and cheese.
- 16Working quickly, spoon partially set eggs into muffin cups.
- 17Top with remaining bacon and cheese.
- 18Bake 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 19Cool 5 minutes.
- 20Carefully remove souffles from cups.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Breakfast Souffles
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.9
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 437.9 mg
- Sodium 1014.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 30.2 g