- 1 lb bacon, chopped fried crisp
- 3⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green jalapeno pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (24 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon to crisp and drain.
- Add onions and peppers to bacon drippings and sauté until done.
- Cut biscuits in 4 pieces each.
- Toss the biscuits, cheese, onions, green pepper, bacon and margarine in a large bowl.
- Put everything in bundt pan.
- Bake 35 minutes at 375°F.