1/1 Photo of Bacon Bow Tie Pasta
This recipe is courtesy of Southern Living Magazine, April 2007. You could lighten this up a bit by using reduced fat or turkey bacon; 1/3 less fat cream cheese; and low fat milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Keep warm.
- 3Cook bacon according to package directions; drain well, and crumble.
- 4Beat cream cheese, butter, and Italian seasoning in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Gradually add milk, beating until mixture is smooth.
- 6Microwave cream cheese mixture at HIGH 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, whisking every 30 seconds.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Pour cream cheese mixture over warm pasta, tossing to coat.
- 9Top with crumbled bacon and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Bow Tie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 858.3
- Calories from Fat 579
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 196.0 mg
- Sodium 945.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: