Recipe by Starrynews
I was inspired to make this by a recipe I saw on The Daily Pork website. I love Boursin and bacon and couldn't quit envisioning how tasty it would be in the crust from my favorite quiche recipe. Cook time does not include chilling time for dough.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
OMIGOD - these are decadent and so delicious! I love Boursin and these are definitely a keeper! I made them for fun appetizers just for me and my BF. Totally a special treat!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 ounces boursin cheese, garlic and herb flavor
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- Use your hands to work in the flour.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine boursin and milk in a small bowl, and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in bacon and onion.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide dough into small balls and press into miniature tins.
- Add a small scoop of the bacon-boursin mixture into the center of each shell.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crust is lightly golden and filling is warmed through.