Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Costco Favorite Recipes.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless pork loin
- kitchen twine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To prepare the stuffing, place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Butterfly (cut lengthwise almost all the way through) the pork loin. Butterfly again on the left side and on the right side.
- Spread the stuffing evenly over the loin. Roll the loin up like a jelly roll and tie securely at 2-to-3 inch intervals with kitchen twine.
- Place the loin in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 45-60 minutes, or until internal temperature is 150-155°F Let stand for 1 minutes.
- Slice the pork, removing twine as necessary.
Worst directions ever!<br/>Cooked for 75 minutes at 350F and it came out with red juice and raw meat. Tried this for Christmas and the dinner is now delayed for who knows how long. Thanks for a ruined holiday dinner!<br/>By the way, 155F internal temp is much to low for pork. You are going to cause people to get seriously ill.
Outstanding. Made it for my and my sister-in-law's birthday. She 's a chef and and begged for the recipe. Everything's better with bacon and blue cheese. Paired with a $30 french burgundy.
The recipe was excellant, the only thing I would do differant is I would do 1 teaspoon of basil and 1 teaspoon of oregano. and also 350 for 60 minutes is the best. The recipe is very good, try it. I would give it a 5 overall. Thanks!