Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gfree potato salad with creamy dressing
- 2 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cooked
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 onions, green, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine potatoes, bacon and onions.
- In a separate bowl mix yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper. Fold into potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
I wanted a non-traditional potato salad for our holiday lunch and this dish was very tasty. I did add more bacon and a little more s & p. I think next time I might add some additional spices to the dressing just to jazz it up a bit more. Overall we really enjoyed it and it went well with our other sides and grilled entree.