I'm not crazy about potato salad, but this one is definitely the exception. It's creamy and the flavor is wonderful. I got the recipe from my friend Devon, who got it from somebody else. Don't be put off by the blue cheese - the flavor is not overwhelming at all. I didn't know it had blue cheese until I asked for the recipe.
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Cook bacon until crisp, and cut into one inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Fold in green onions, cheese, potatoes and bacon.
- Can be served immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.