Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Was in the mood for something really quick and easy but flavorful and this is what I came up with. I hope you other blue cheese lovers like it too!
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon light cream or 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon and heat until sizzling. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and cream together in a small bowl. Pour over bacon.
- Allow to cook until firm enough to flip. Cook until the underside is firm.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 Tbls. of blue cheese over half the omelette and fold the other half of the omelette over the top. Sprinkle remaining blue cheese over the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.