Nicole Brummett's Note:
This is a great little appetizer, snack, or food gift. This is actually a kids in the kitchen recipe, so it's quick and easy. I usually use a little more bacon and serve with a hot mustard dipping sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt cheese spread and shortening; stir until blended.
- 2Pour into a well greased 6 cup oven proof ring mold or a 9 inch fluted tube pan.
- 3Cut each biscuit into quarters and place over mixture.
- 4Bake at 400° for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Immediately invert pan onto serving platter and remove.
- 6Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Biscuit Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 665.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g