1/3 Photos of Bacon Biscuit Puffs
An easy savory appetizer that usually goes quickly. I have also used non-layer biscuits, cut into thirds and pressed into mini-muffin tins before topping with the filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated layer biscuits
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese or 2 cups swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or more if needed for desired consistency)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Separate each biscuit into 3 pieces.
- 3Place on baking sheet.
- 4Combine the cheese, mayo, onion, bacon, sugar, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl; mix well.
- 5Place a spoonful of the mixture, spreading evenly, on each biscuit round.
- 6Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Biscuit Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: