Recipe by Mary in LA.
Nothing beats the heady aroma of bacon sizzling in the skillet, a sign of a great breakfast in on the way. But for us bacon lovers, breakfast isn't enough- WE crave it at any meal.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, milk and egg at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in cheese and green onion.
- Set aside.
- Separate biscuits into 10 portions.
- Pat each portion into a 5 inch circle, and press on bottoms and up sides of greased muffin cups, forming a 1/4 inch edge.
- Sprinkle evenly with half of bacon, and spoon cream cheese mixture evenly on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees at 22 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon,lightly pressing into filling.
- Remove immediately from pan, serve warm.
- Garnish if desired with sliced onions.