Easy breakfast recipe, can be made the night before and baked in the morning. Prep time does not include soaking overnight (if desired).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If cooking immediately, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, beat together eggs, half and half, 1/4 cup of sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- 3Add in bread, tossing to coat thoroughly.
- 4Add in cooked bacon, tossing again.
- 5Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil.
- 6Allow to soak until egg mixture is mostly absorbed (can put in fridge overnight if desired).
- 7Stir bread again, dot with butter and sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar.
- 8Recover with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Serve with maple syrup and/or other desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Baked French Toast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.8
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 235.3 mg
- Sodium 1108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 25.4 g