- 6 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop 3 slices bacon.
- In ovenproof pot over medium-high heat, cook chopped bacon, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in beans, preserves, vinegar and mustard.
- Cut remaining bacon slices in half; arrange over baked beans.
- Bake 1 hour or until bacon is crisp.