Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that I through together for my son and his friends. The guys love it for breakfast, lunch, anytime. It's easy to fix and very filling. I use microwave sausage and use the microwave for the bacon. Also, I put mustard on when I have sausage. It's better than McDonalds.
- 1 onion bagels or 1 your own choice bagel, toasted
- 4 -5 pieces cooked bacon or 1 sausage patty
- 1 slice American cheese
- cook the bacon or sauage pattie.
- toast the bagel in the toaster.
- butter bagel and put meat on bagel, then the cheese.
- put in microwave and just melt cheese.
- put the top half of bagel on.
- cut in half and enjoy.
I really enjoyed this sandwich for lunch! I used a whole wheat bagel, added an egg and grated Canadian cheddar, quick and easy to make!
My son loves these for breakfast before a tough day at school. And since I keep cooked bacon onhand, he makes them himself. A good meal to start the day with.