Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variety of flavored flour tortillas are now available and would add nice variation to this recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) packageready-to-serve cooked bacon
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and sour cream until smooth.
- Heat bacon according to package directions.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise over tortillas.
- Layer tortillas with lettuce, tomato, bacon and avocados. Roll up tightly.
These were quite tasty! I made them with a friend for lunch at work and we both enjoyed them very much. I used low-fat mayo and sour cream, turkey bacon, and low-fat whole wheat tortillas for a lower calorie lunch. I used Red Hot sauce for the chipotle chili sauce because I couldn't find chipotle sauce. I will definitely be making these again sometime. Another friend suggested throwing the avocados in a blender and using the creamed avocado mixed with chili sauce in place of the dairy, so I may try that as well.