Bacon Avocado Quesadillas
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Saute mushrooms in the drippings.
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle or skillet.
- Top with bacon, mushrooms, cheese, tomato and avocado. Cover with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.