Recipe by Bergy
Very tasty tidbit! Easy to do no fail recipe Enjoy
Top Review by PepperL
I was skeptical like others, but this is a delicious recipe! I took it to a neighborhood party last weekend and it was so popular, I'm taking it to a Haloween party this weekend. I followed the instructions just as given. Thanks, Bergy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around an apricot half, secure with a toothpick.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is brown & crisp.
- Turn once during baking.
- While the bacon is cooking mix the jam & soy sauce in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the jam has melted and mixed with the soy sauce.
- Remove bacon/apriots from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Serve dipping sauce with the bacon-apricot appetizers.