Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very tasty tidbit! Easy to do no fail recipe Enjoy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around an apricot half, secure with a toothpick.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is brown & crisp.
- Turn once during baking.
- While the bacon is cooking mix the jam & soy sauce in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the jam has melted and mixed with the soy sauce.
- Remove bacon/apriots from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Serve dipping sauce with the bacon-apricot appetizers.
I was skeptical like others, but this is a delicious recipe! I took it to a neighborhood party last weekend and it was so popular, I'm taking it to a Haloween party this weekend. I followed the instructions just as given. Thanks, Bergy!
i love making these they are always a hit!!!! the only thing i do diffrently is stuff an almond in the middle of the apricot they add a nice little crunch!
I made these for this year's Christmas party. They went fast. Just make sure you use plum jam not preserves. I couldn't find plum jam and thought the preserves should work--right? Well, it tasted great, but was way too thick. Had to go back out shopping and get the right stuff.