Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX all ingredients except crescent dough.
- SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous teaspoons cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minute or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Size-Wise: Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don't overdo it on calories.
- Substitute: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 190 calories, 13g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 2g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 5g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.
Very nice appetizer. Creamy and tasty albeit rich. The ingredients meld well together and are perfect served warm out of the oven. Easy to put together. I keep my ingredients compact in the crescent roll and so there was no ooze of ingredients out the side. Made for PAC APril 2012.
Thanks for posting. Enjoy! ChefDLH