1/1 Photo of Bacon Appetizer Crescents
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2MIX all ingredients except crescent dough.
- 3SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous teaspoons cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- 4BAKE 12 to 15 minute or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- 5Size-Wise: Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don't overdo it on calories.
- 6Substitute: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- 7Special Extra: Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.
- 8Nutrition Information Per Serving: 190 calories, 13g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 2g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 5g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
OSCAR MAYER Bacon
Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese