Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Awhile ago, I posted a recipe given to me by friend (ricotta tomaotes) she didn't mention to me where she got the recipe. I post ALL recipes given to me here, (I don't do paper. lol.) Anyway, someone left a comment that I did not give credit to the correct person. She pointed out that person was Pioneer Woman. I had no idea who that was, nor did I know where my friend got the recipe, so I couldn't really give her the credit! ....Anyway, I have found her spot on the web http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking and she is amazing!!! Her recipes are wonderful and I will be posting some for safe keeping. This particular one I have not tried, but it looks sinfully good. There is a link to Pioneer Woman's cooking site on her main website. The site is really cool, she takes amazing pictures and shows you step by step how to prepare the recipe! She is also hilariously funny - check her out. Serving size is a guess, you can use as many or as little crackers as you want/need. Here is the visual of the process http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/12/flashback_1981_-_holiday_bacon_appetizers/
- 1 (11 ounce) box Club crackers
- 1 lb bacon, thin sliced, pieces cut in half
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Lay crackers (as many as you want) face up on a cookie sheet.
- Place 1 tsp of grated parmesan on each cracker.
- Carefully wrap each cracker in one half slice of bacon (careful not to spill all the cheese out).
- Cover the cracker completely with the bacon - no corners sticking out.
- Place wrapped crackers on a baking sheet that has a rack on it.
- Place in a 250 degree oven for two hours.