Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 14.79 ml butter
- 78.07 ml finely chopped wild mushroom
- 2 slice bacon, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 4 eggs
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- In skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add mushroom, bacon, shallots and thyme. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are softened and bacon is golden, 3-4 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon water, salt and pepper. Add eggs to skillet and stir to combine with mushroom mixture.
- Cook 1-2 minutes, fold omelet in half and turn out onto a large plate and serve.