- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped wild mushroom
- 2 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add mushroom, bacon, shallots and thyme. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are softened and bacon is golden, 3-4 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon water, salt and pepper. Add eggs to skillet and stir to combine with mushroom mixture.
- Cook 1-2 minutes, fold omelet in half and turn out onto a large plate and serve.