1/2 Photos of Bacon and Two Onion Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
A very good main course served with a salad. To make this recipe gluten-free I use G/F flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp in large skillet; remove to paper towels with slotted spoon.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Cook onion and garlic in drippings about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain in strainer; discard bacon drippings.
- 4Combine Ricotta Cheese, half-and-half, flour, salt an cayenne pepper in bowl. With electric beater, beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time; beat until smooth.
- 5Stir bacon and cooked onion mixture and green onions into Ricotta mixture.
- 6Lightly grease sides and bottom of an 8 or 9 inch baking dish; pour batter into pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- 7Remove to wire cooling rack; cool to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Two Onion Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 364.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.9 g