Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make your guests feel welcome with this appetizer. Recipe courtesy Paradise Gateway Bed and Breakfast and Guest Cabins of Montana.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together then chill.
- Serve with veggie dippers.
Excellent dip. Made it years ago for a party and everyone loved it. I had forgotten about it until I stumbled upon it here. Will have to make again soon!
Made for Photo Tag 07 We loved this...we added 1/2 a minced jalapeno pepper for a little punch and since tasting it...we have a few more additions we thought might be good like minced green onion and some shredded cheddar. Quick and easy for an appetizer or snack.