Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This cheesy quesadilla is made extra tasty with bacon, tomatoes and fresh basil.
Make and share this Bacon and Tomato Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with chipotle peppers, drained
- red gold petite diced tomatoes with lime juice & cilantro, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- •Layer on half of each tortilla: ¼ cup cheese, 2 tablespoons RED GOLD® PETITE DICED TOMATOES with CHIPOTLE. 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon basil. Fold each tortilla in half to form a half circle.
- •Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with oil. Cook each quesadilla , over medium-high heat for 1 ½ minutes on each side until cheese is melted and tortilla is lightly browned.
- •Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream.