Recipe by BakinBaby
Very easy to make. Chive & Onion cream cheese is the secret ingredient.
Top Review by diner524
I made this as a serving for one for lunch today!! I didn't have cherry tomatoes so used some small Roma tomatoes, otherwise made as written. I loved the color the tomatoes brought to the pasta, but would leave out for taste preference next time. Thanks for sharing Bakinbaby.
- 1 lb bacon (cooked till crisp)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (Chive and Onion flavor)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 6 cups penne pasta (cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp,then cut bacon into 1/2" pieces.
- Drain bacon grease from skillet, add cherry tomatoes saute 1 minute.
- Stir in cream cheese & milk, cook until bubbly.
- Stir in pasta,bacon pieces and parmesan cheese.
- Top with more parmesan if desired.