Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make. Chive & Onion cream cheese is the secret ingredient.
Make and share this Bacon and Tomato Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon until crisp,then cut bacon into 1/2" pieces.
- Drain bacon grease from skillet, add cherry tomatoes saute 1 minute.
- Stir in cream cheese & milk, cook until bubbly.
- Stir in pasta,bacon pieces and parmesan cheese.
- Top with more parmesan if desired.
I made this as a serving for one for lunch today!! I didn't have cherry tomatoes so used some small Roma tomatoes, otherwise made as written. I loved the color the tomatoes brought to the pasta, but would leave out for taste preference next time. Thanks for sharing Bakinbaby.
This was great! made as posted except cut the recipe in half. I loved the cherry tomatoes in this. The chive and onion cream cheese was nice too. I had a container that I bought but thought it was too strong to just put on bagels, so it was nice to find a way to use it in a recipe. Thanks so much for posting!
Definitely five stars. This is full of flavor and it's very creamy. I believe the cream cheese is the secret! Made for Every Day is a Holiday Tag.