1/4 Photos of Bacon and Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
My family loves these sandwiches, they are especially great using garden tomatoes, I make them using Pepper Jack cheese but American cheese slices works good also, you can adjust the butter amount to suit taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread about 1 tablespoon butter into the bottom of a large skillet (or just leave some fat in the pan from the bacon).
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon (can use more) onto one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Place the 4 slices of bread butter-side down onto a large skillet or flat grill.
- 4Top with 1 slice of cheese, 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices cooked bacon, then 1 more slice of cheese.
- 5Cover with a slice of bread (butter-side facing outside).
- 6Fry over medium turning once with a spatula until golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.1
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 1216.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 24.1 g