Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and snipped
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, snipped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried and crushed
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add the ingredients to the machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select the basic white bread cycle and the lightest crust color.
Super tasty bread! We used leftover bacon from our potato packets the night before. I used a whole package of yeast (2-1/4 t). I've had company all week and we used it to make egg sandwiches for breakfast. They all raved about it! Thanks, WiGal!