Recipe by WiGal
This is a1 1/2# loaf and good with Panera Bread Tex Mex Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Recipe.
Top Review by SweetsLady
Super tasty bread! We used leftover bacon from our potato packets the night before. I used a whole package of yeast (2-1/4 t). I've had company all week and we used it to make egg sandwiches for breakfast. They all raved about it! Thanks, WiGal!
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and snipped
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, snipped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried and crushed
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast