Recipe by FLKeysJen
Adapted from Linda Larsen. If you want breakfast done more quickly, you can also bake this in the oven (read reviews for more specifics).
Top Review by kmergirl
I made this for Christmas morning and when I woke up it was a crock pot of mush. I threw the recipe together again and baked it in the oven at 350 for a hour and it turned out better.
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- 1⁄2 lb diced Canadian bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In 4-5 quart crock pot, layer ingredients in order: one third of the tater tots, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheeses. Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheeses.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, and flour and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low. The cooking time may take anywhere from four hours to overnight, depending on your crock pot.