Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a waffle recipe from Bisquick 2. It looks very good.
- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4oz)
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat waffle iron and grease.
- Stir bisquick, milk, and eggs in a bowl. Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Pour batter by slightly less than 1 cup onto center of waffle iron. The amount of batter may be different depending on your waffle iron.
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle.Repeat with remaining batter.