1/1 Photo of Bacon and Swiss Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 45 mins
This is not your usual scalloped potato recipe! Try it, you'll be glad you did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and butter a 9x13 in casserole dish with 1 1/2 Tbsp butter.
- 2Layer the bottom of the casserole dish with 1/3 of the potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer on 1/2 of the sliced onions and 1/2 cup of the Swiss cheese. Layer on 1/2 of the bacon, 1/2 of the parsley.Sprinkle with a little of the Parmesan.
- 3Repeat by layering on 1/3 of the potato slices, sprinkle again with salt and pepper. Layer on the remaining sliced onions, 1/2 cup of the Swiss cheese, the remaining bacon, parsley and sprinkle with Parmesean.
- 4Top with the remaining potato slices. Add the half and half. Dot the potatoes with the remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp of butter.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour. Remove the foil and sprinkle on the remaining Swiss and Parmesean cheese. Return to the oven for an additional 40 minutes.
- 6When done, the potatoes should be tender and liquid mostly absorbed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Swiss Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g