1/1 Photo of Bacon and Swiss Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 45 mins
This is not your usual scalloped potato recipe! Try it, you'll be glad you did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and butter a 9x13 in casserole dish with 1 1/2 Tbsp butter.
- 2Layer the bottom of the casserole dish with 1/3 of the potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer on 1/2 of the sliced onions and 1/2 cup of the Swiss cheese. Layer on 1/2 of the bacon, 1/2 of the parsley.Sprinkle with a little of the Parmesan.
- 3Repeat by layering on 1/3 of the potato slices, sprinkle again with salt and pepper. Layer on the remaining sliced onions, 1/2 cup of the Swiss cheese, the remaining bacon, parsley and sprinkle with Parmesean.
- 4Top with the remaining potato slices. Add the half and half. Dot the potatoes with the remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp of butter.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour. Remove the foil and sprinkle on the remaining Swiss and Parmesean cheese. Return to the oven for an additional 40 minutes.
- 6When done, the potatoes should be tender and liquid mostly absorbed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Swiss Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g