Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found on weightwatchers.com. PointsPlus value of 3.
- 2 sheets phyllo dough
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup evaporated milk, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup hard cheese, low-fat
- 4 ounces turkey bacon, cooked crisp
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Lay phyllo dough in pie plate, one piece at a time, coating each layer with cooking spray ? dough should cover bottom and sides of dish. Fold in any overhanging corners.
- Whisk together eggs, egg substitute, milk, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon over phyllo dough. Pour in egg mixture and place quiche on a baking sheet. Bake until firm, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool at least 5 minutes before cutting into 8 wedges.