Recipe by diner524
Posting another recipe for the Swiss region of ZWT, so not tested by me. All the ingredients sound wonderful and it is a dip that is served warm with whole crackers.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml ranch salad dressing
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml green onions, slices
- 8 bacon, slices crisp-cooked (drained and crumbled)
- 118.29 ml crushed buttery cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan (or could use microwave), combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, swiss cheese and green onion slices. Heat until cheese is melted; stirring constantly until smooth. Place in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with bacon and crushed crackers. Serve with whole crackers.