Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posting another recipe for the Swiss region of ZWT, so not tested by me. All the ingredients sound wonderful and it is a dip that is served warm with whole crackers.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml ranch salad dressing
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml green onions, slices
- 8 bacon, slices crisp-cooked (drained and crumbled)
- 118.29 ml crushed buttery cracker
- In a small saucepan (or could use microwave), combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, swiss cheese and green onion slices. Heat until cheese is melted; stirring constantly until smooth. Place in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle with bacon and crushed crackers. Serve with whole crackers.
Easy and delicious, and this came out so rich and creamy even with the use of reduced fat cream cheese and fat free ranch dressing. Delightful! Thanks for sharing! ZWT7