Recipe by caitlinu
low fat/calorie recipe from weight watchers worth 6 ***ts
Top Review by CookinKristen
MMMMMM Yummy! It was so easy to make and very tasty. I loved all those flavors together. DH isn't crazy about sundried tomatoes.......I could have added EXTRA! Thanks for the recipe. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- 8 ounces uncooked multi-grain penne
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated low-fat alfredo sauce, sauce (such as Buitoni)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, packed without oil cut into strips
- 10 slices of precooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta according to package directions; omitting salt and oil.
- drain pasta and keep warm.
- while pasta cooks, combine alfredo sauce and sun-dried tomatoes in sauce pan. cook over low heat stirring occasionally. 6-8 minutes or until thoroughly heated and tomatoes are juicy and plump.
- while sauce cooks, microwave bacon according to package directions. crumble bacon and set aside.
- combine cooked pasta and alfredo sauce in a large bowl. top with bacon, basil and black pepper.