Bacon and Spinach "scramble"
- Pre-heat broiler.
- In a steamer basket, lightly steam spinach - you can also blanch for 3 minute in boiling water, plunge into ice water immediately after removing from the boiling water.
- In bowl, add eggs and milk, beat lightly.
- Meanwhile, toast whole grain bread.
- Heat butter (use more if necessary) in skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and stir with wooden spoon. Reduce heat to low, and continuously stir.
- Add Swiss and Spinach, carefully stirring until eggs have reached desired consistency, and liquid has evaporated.
- Broil Bacon on an oiled broiler pan 4 minute each side.
- Place bacon on plates, top with egg mixture, top with chives, serve with whole grain toast.