- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain. Crumble bacon into medium bowl; stir in spinach, cream cheese, mayo, salt, pepper, and green onions.
- Divide filling among tortillas, spread to 1/2 inch of edge, roll, and cut into pinwheels.