Recipe by rebecca684
This is an amazing potato salad recipe my mom gave me. I don't usually like potato salad but I LOVE this one. It's the only one I'll eat.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish mustard
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 7 cups cooked cubed red potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks. In a small bowl, mash yolks and blend with.
- mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard.
- In a separate bowl, chop egg whites. Combine with bacon, onion, celery, potatoes and salad dressing.
- Fold in mayonnaise mixture and season with salt to taste. Chill in refrigerator.