Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another quick, yummy recipe from a Pillsbury Bake-Off mag. I love this because it is so good hot or cold and not to mention I love shrimp and bacon!! :) *NOTE: The original recipe calls for only 3 slices of bacon, but we always add extra
- 1⁄4 lb mini frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 5 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 medium tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a cookie/pizza sheet with cooking spray. Mix thawed shrimp, oil, and garlic until coated and set aside.
- Unroll dough carefully and place on the cookie sheet. Gently press dough intoa large rectangle. Bake at 400°F 6-8 minute or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and drain.
- Remove crust from oven and spread Alfredo sauce over it and the mozzarella cheese over that. Bake another 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- While that is baking chop the bacon into bite-size pieces and chop tomato and parsley.
- Remove pizza from oven one more time and add all the chopped stuff as well as the shrimp mixture. Bake 3 more minutes, sprinkle with parsley, and serve!
- *NOTE this makes a great breakfast pizza!