1/1 Photo of Bacon and Shrimp Pizza
This is another quick, yummy recipe from a Pillsbury Bake-Off mag. I love this because it is so good hot or cold and not to mention I love shrimp and bacon!! :) *NOTE: The original recipe calls for only 3 slices of bacon, but we always add extra
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray a cookie/pizza sheet with cooking spray. Mix thawed shrimp, oil, and garlic until coated and set aside.
- 3Unroll dough carefully and place on the cookie sheet. Gently press dough intoa large rectangle. Bake at 400°F 6-8 minute or until edges are golden brown.
- 4Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp and drain.
- 5Remove crust from oven and spread Alfredo sauce over it and the mozzarella cheese over that. Bake another 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 6While that is baking chop the bacon into bite-size pieces and chop tomato and parsley.
- 7Remove pizza from oven one more time and add all the chopped stuff as well as the shrimp mixture. Bake 3 more minutes, sprinkle with parsley, and serve!
- 8*NOTE this makes a great breakfast pizza!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Shrimp Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 261.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust