Recipe by wildheart
Bacon contrasts with the sweet flavor of scallops on a delightful bed of angel hair pasta.
- 2 slice bacon, diced
- 170.09 g scallops
- 59.14 ml tomatoes, diced
- 113.39 g angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 14.79 ml butter
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute bacon until fat is clear.
- Add tomato and garlic and saute till garlic is tender.
- Omit butter if bacon left app. 1 tablespoon fat, otherwise add butter.
- Once garlic is tender, toss in green onions and scallops.
- Saute until scallops are opague.
- Serve over angel hair, with dash pepper and grated parmesan.