Recipe by wildheart
Bacon contrasts with the sweet flavor of scallops on a delightful bed of angel hair pasta.
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 6 ounces scallops
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute bacon until fat is clear.
- Add tomato and garlic and saute till garlic is tender.
- Omit butter if bacon left app. 1 tablespoon fat, otherwise add butter.
- Once garlic is tender, toss in green onions and scallops.
- Saute until scallops are opague.
- Serve over angel hair, with dash pepper and grated parmesan.