Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bacon contrasts with the sweet flavor of scallops on a delightful bed of angel hair pasta.
Make and share this Bacon and Scallops With Angel Hair Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Saute bacon until fat is clear.
- Add tomato and garlic and saute till garlic is tender.
- Omit butter if bacon left app. 1 tablespoon fat, otherwise add butter.
- Once garlic is tender, toss in green onions and scallops.
- Saute until scallops are opague.
- Serve over angel hair, with dash pepper and grated parmesan.