Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This kind of hash would in Finland be a weekeday evening meal. Very simple and fast, usually using previous day's leftovers.
- 6 potatoes, boiled
- 100 g bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 200 g sausage (your favourite kind)
- 3 eggs
- white pepper
- Peel the potatoes (if necessary) and chop into cubes. Chop the bacon and sausage.
- Fry bacon and then onions in the bacon fat.
- Add chopped sausage and fry until it's browned slightly, move to the side of the pan.
- Fry the potatoes in the middle of the pan until brown, add white pepper. Mix everything.
- Add in eggs, fry without stirring until the whites have solidified.
- Serve with pickles.
This was really good, however I didn't make as directed. I fried the bacon and sausage separately. Then fried the potatoes and when they were browned added the bacon and sausage back in. Left out the onion, personal preference. Then I made small holes to place the eggs in. Used additional eggs. Very nice, but next time will leave out the sausage as a personal preference. Thanks.
We love hash!