Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is so yummy. Has just the right amount of spice for us. Pretty easy to make too. I made it easier by cooking the bacon in the microwave. This is my version of Kimke's Bacon Green Chili Quiche. After the last couple of reviews I have stated the size of pie crust to use.
Top Review by Candy C
We really enjoyed this! I used four eggs and a quiche dish and the filling was the correct amount. Served with a spinach/grape/almond salad. Hubby said it is definitely on the rotation :) Thanks for sharing!
- 1 prepared 9 inch pie shell
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel, drained)
- 1 -2 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, graded (I used 4 Cheese Mexican blend)
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup half-and-half
- 6 eggs
- kosher salt
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon, onions, Rotel and cheese over crust.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.