1/8 Photos of Bacon and Rotel Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
This is so yummy. Has just the right amount of spice for us. Pretty easy to make too. I made it easier by cooking the bacon in the microwave. This is my version of Kimke's Bacon Green Chili Quiche. After the last couple of reviews I have stated the size of pie crust to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Bake pie crust for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Sprinkle crumbled bacon, onions, Rotel and cheese over crust.
- 4Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Pour egg mixture into crust.
- 7Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Rotel Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (1190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2785.6
- Calories from Fat 1978
- Total Fat 219.8 g
- Saturated Fat 86.0 g
- Cholesterol 1575.9 mg
- Sodium 5083.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 107.9 g