This is so yummy. Has just the right amount of spice for us. Pretty easy to make too. I made it easier by cooking the bacon in the microwave. This is my version of Kimke's Bacon Green Chili Quiche. After the last couple of reviews I have stated the size of pie crust to use.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon, onions, Rotel and cheese over crust.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.