Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This could be thought of as a "one-pot breakfast".
- 4 slice bacon, diced
- 118.29 ml potato, grated
- 14.79 ml onion, minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown the bacon pieces in a skillet.
- Remove the bacon from the pan using a slotted spoon.
- Add the potatoes and onions to the pan.
- Brown, stirring frequently.
- Return the bacon pieces.
- Add the eggs and scramble with the potatoes.
- Top with the cheese and cover for 1 minute (or until melted).
- Serve warm.
I just finished eating this, and I must say it is really good. My hubby really loved it.. Don't really agree with the "one pot" unless you are going to grate your potatoes, and cheese directly into the skillet..or chop the onions in your hands..LOL I will make this again! Orchidga
I cheated and used frozen shredded hash browns. It was good but I still think I prefer my potatoes, bacon and eggs separate.
Made this today and it is very good tasting and easy to put together. I felt that it is not too visually appealing, though. Perhaps the same ingredients could be made into an omelet to solve that problem.