1/1 Photo of Bacon and Potato Scramble
Mini Ravindran's Note:
This could be thought of as a "one-pot breakfast".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the bacon pieces in a skillet.
- 2Remove the bacon from the pan using a slotted spoon.
- 4Add the potatoes and onions to the pan.
- 5Brown, stirring frequently.
- 6Return the bacon pieces.
- 7Add the eggs and scramble with the potatoes.
- 8Top with the cheese and cover for 1 minute (or until melted).
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Potato Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 319.5 mg
- Sodium 417.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.1 g