Top Review by Jenna Naquin
My whole family got excited about this recipe. So delicious and really easy to make. The potatoes were soft and tender. Very filling and something that I will make again. We had this for dinner but it would be great for breakfast or brunch. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb potato, peeled and grated
- 2 3⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frypan, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp and onion is clear.
- Transfer mixture to a papertowel lined plate using a slotted spoon.
- Mix together eggs, potatoes, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Add in well-drained bacon mixture; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until the center of the pie is set.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.