1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frypan, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp and onion is clear.
- 2Transfer mixture to a papertowel lined plate using a slotted spoon.
- 3Mix together eggs, potatoes, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 4Add in well-drained bacon mixture; mix well.
- 5Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until the center of the pie is set.
- 7Cut into squares and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.9
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 265.3 mg
- Sodium 788.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 23.8 g